Using R to teach econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Racine, J & Hyndman, R.J., 2001. "Using R to Teach Econometrics," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/01, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Rodrigues, 2005. "Regression with R," Econometrics 0508016, EconWPA.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2008.
"The GNU|Linux platform and freedom respecting software for economists,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-286.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2010. "The GNU/Linux Platform and Freedom Respecting Software for Economists," Working Papers 1005, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Robert Finger, 2010. "Review of ‘Robustbase’ software for R," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 1205-1210, November/.
- Kurt Hornik & Friedrich Leisch & Christian Kleiber & Achim Zeileis, 2005.
"Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 99-121.
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Kleiber, Christian & Hornik, Kurt, 2002. "Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models," Technical Reports 2002,07, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Implementing a class of structural change tests: An econometric computing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2987-3008, July.
- Ryan J. Smith & J. Wilson Mixon Jr, 2006. "Teaching undergraduate econometrics with GRETL," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1107.
- Christine Choirat & Raffello Seri, 2009. "Econometrics with Python," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 698-704.
- Jinhu Li & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008. "Maxima: An open source computer algebra system," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 515-523.
- Shahram Amini & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "A Review of the `BMS' Package for R," Working Papers 2011-8, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2007. "Reproducible research in computational economics: guidelines, integrated approaches, and open source software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 19-40, August.
- Wilson, Paul W., 2008. "FEAR: A software package for frontier efficiency analysis with R," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 247-254, December.
More about this item
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:17:y:2002:i:2:p:175-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.