Using R to Teach Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Rodrigues, 2005. "Regression with R," Econometrics 0508016, EconWPA.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2008.
"The GNU|Linux platform and freedom respecting software for economists,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-286.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2010. "The GNU/Linux Platform and Freedom Respecting Software for Economists," Working Papers 1005, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Robert Finger, 2010. "Review of ‘Robustbase’ software for R," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 1205-1210, November/.
- Kurt Hornik & Friedrich Leisch & Christian Kleiber & Achim Zeileis, 2005.
"Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 99-121.
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Kleiber, Christian & Hornik, Kurt, 2002. "Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models," Technical Reports 2002,07, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Implementing a class of structural change tests: An econometric computing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2987-3008, July.
- Ryan J. Smith & J. Wilson Mixon Jr, 2006. "Teaching undergraduate econometrics with GRETL," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1107.
- Christine Choirat & Raffello Seri, 2009. "Econometrics with Python," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 698-704.
- Jinhu Li & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008. "Maxima: An open source computer algebra system," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 515-523.
- Shahram Amini & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "A Review of the `BMS' Package for R," Working Papers 2011-8, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2007. "Reproducible research in computational economics: guidelines, integrated approaches, and open source software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 19-40, August.
- Wilson, Paul W., 2008. "FEAR: A software package for frontier efficiency analysis with R," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 247-254, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics; Statistical software; Teaching;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-04-25 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-04-25 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2001-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .