Exchange rates and product variety
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Friberg, Richard, 2001.
"Two monies, two markets?: Variability and the option to segment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 317-327, December.
- Friberg, Richard, 2000. "Two monies, two markets? Variability and the option to segment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 349, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986.
"Segmenting the market: The monopolist's optimal product mix,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 273-289, August.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & SHAKED, Avner & SUTTON, John & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "Segmenting the market: the monopolist's optimal product mix," CORE Discussion Papers RP 707, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Exchange Rates and Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, 1983.
"Blue and Red Cars, or Blue Cars Only? A Note on Product Variety,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(198), pages 203-206, May.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 1983. "Blue and red cars, or blue cars only? A note on product variety," CORE Discussion Papers RP 524, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Badinger, 2012. "Die Auswirkungen des Euro auf den Außenhandel der EU und Österreichs," FIW Policy Brief series 015, FIW.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:14:y:2009:i:2:p:188-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.