Monetary Policy and Housing Booms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Aspachs-Bracons & Pau Rabanal, 2011.
"The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 225-274, March.
- Pau Rabanal & Oriol Aspachs-Bracons, 2011. "The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 11/6, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guay Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2016. "Non-Linearities in the Relationship between House Prices and Interest Rates: Implications for Monetary Policy," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "Financial cycles and co-movements between the real economy, finance and asset price dynamics in large-scale crises," FinMaP-Working Papers 61, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Teresa Punzi, Maria, 2013.
"Leaning against boom–bust cycles in credit and housing prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1500-1522.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Tereza Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers w201108, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers 201101, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Mar 2011.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers CELEG 1104, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2015.
"Betting the house,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 2-18.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "Betting the House," CEPR Discussion Papers 10305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," NBER Working Papers 20771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "Betting the House," Working Paper Series 2014-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Oscar Jorda & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," Working Papers 312014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ã’scar JordÃ & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," CESifo Working Paper Series 5147, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:sgh:annals:i:47:y:2017:p:101-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- John C. Williams, 2011. "Monetary policy in an era of crises," Speech 93, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric Mayer & Johannes Gareis, 2013.
"What Drives Ireland’s Housing Market? A Bayesian DSGE Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 919-961, November.
- Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2012. "What drives Ireland's housing market? A Bayesian DSGE approach," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 88, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Jeroen Hessel & Jolanda Peeters, 2011. "Housing bubbles, the leverage cycle and the role of central banking," DNB Occasional Studies 905, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bofinger, Peter & Debes, Sebastian & Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2013.
"Monetary policy transmission in a model with animal spirits and house price booms and busts,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2862-2881.
- Bofinger, Peter & Debes, Sebastian & Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2012. "Monetary Policy Transmission in a Model with Animal Spirits and House Price Booms and Busts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2011:q:1:a:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.