Making Sense of Complex Marketing Decision Systems: Decision System Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Durif, Fabien & Geay, Bénédicte & Graf, Raoul, 2013. "Do key account managers focus too much on commercial performance? A cognitive mapping application," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1559-1567.
- Martin, Drew & Isozaki, Mark, 2013. "Hotel marketing strategies in turbulent times: Path analysis of strategic decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1544-1549.
- Pamela S. Barr, 1997. "Seeing isn't Believing: Understanding Diversity in the Timing of Strategic Response," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 337-370, May.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Brodie, Roderick J., 1994. "Effects of portfolio planning methods on decision making: experimental results," MPRA Paper 81684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettman, James R & Park, C Whan, 1980. " Effects of Prior Knowledge and Experience and Phase of the Choice Process on Consumer Decision Processes: A Protocol Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 234-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maureen Benson-Rea & Christina Stringer, 2015. "Small Firm Specialisation in Global Value Chains: Evidence from the Cut Flower Industry," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 43-62, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision system analysis; protocols; decision maps; business decisions;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .