Making Sense of Complex Marketing Decision Systems: Decision System Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Durif, Fabien & Geay, Bénédicte & Graf, Raoul, 2013. "Do key account managers focus too much on commercial performance? A cognitive mapping application," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1559-1567.
- Martin, Drew & Isozaki, Mark, 2013. "Hotel marketing strategies in turbulent times: Path analysis of strategic decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1544-1549.
- Pamela S. Barr, 1997. "Seeing isn't Believing: Understanding Diversity in the Timing of Strategic Response," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 337-370, May.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Brodie, Roderick J., 1994. "Effects of portfolio planning methods on decision making: experimental results," MPRA Paper 81684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettman, James R & Park, C Whan, 1980. " Effects of Prior Knowledge and Experience and Phase of the Choice Process on Consumer Decision Processes: A Protocol Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 234-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maureen Benson-Rea & Christina Stringer, 2015. "Small Firm Specialisation in Global Value Chains: Evidence from the Cut Flower Industry," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 43-62, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision system analysis; protocols; decision maps; business decisions;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.