Competitor Orientation: Effects of Objectives and Information on Managerial Decisions and Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parks, Bill & Pharr, Steven W. & Lockeman, Bradley D., 1994. "A marketer's guide to Clausewitz: Lessons for winning market share," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 68-73.
- Shimp, Terence A & Hyatt, Eva M & Snyder, David J, 1991. "A Critical Appraisal of Demand Artifacts in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 273-283, December.
- Ashton, Rh & Kramer, Ss, 1980. "Students As Surrogates In Behavioral Accounting Research - Some Evidence," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-15.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Brodie, Roderick J., 1994.
"Effects of portfolio planning methods on decision making: experimental results,"
81684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JS Armstrong & Roderick J. Brodie, 2004. "Effects of Portfolio Planning Methods on Decision Making: Experimental Results," General Economics and Teaching 0412016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvin Scodel & J. Sayer Minas & Philburn Ratoosh & Milton Lipetz, 1959. "Some descriptive aspects of two-person non-zero-sum games," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 3(2), pages 114-119, June.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1992. "The corporation and the economist," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 147-170, June.
- Marvin B. Lieberman, 1987. "The learning curve, diffusion, and competitive strategy," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(5), pages 441-452, September.
- Anterasian, Cathy & Graham, John L., 1989. "When it's good management to sacrifice market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 187-213, November.
- Morton Deutsch, 1958. "Trust and suspicion," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 2(4), pages 265-279, December.
- Robert D. Boynton & Brian F. Blake & Joe N. Uhl, 1983. "Retail Price Reporting Effects in Local Food Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(1), pages 20-29.
- Cynthia A. Montgomery & Birger Wernerfelt, 1991. "Sources of Superior Performance: Market Share Versus Industry Effects in the U.S. Brewing Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 954-959, August.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; profitability; market share;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.