The market share‐profitability relationship: An empirical assessment of major assertions and contradictions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karim Marini Thome & Janan Joslin Medeiros & Juciara Nunes de AlcÃ¢ntara, 2019. "Rescuing the Industry-Based Competition to Determine the Performance of Foreign Subsidiaries in the Brazilian Host Market," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 20(1), pages 13-24, February.
- J. Regino Maldonado & Yali Wen & Carpenter Christopher, 2015. "The Role of Forest Resources in the Performance of Community Forest Enterprise in Mexico: Analytical Framework from Competitive Strategy," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 4(05), pages 14-24, May.
- Juan Regino Maldonado & Wen Yali & Frederick Cubbage & Patricia Regino Maldonado, 2017. "Forest Resources in the Performance of Mexican Community Forest Enterprises in a Vertical Integration System," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 6(09), pages 1-15, September.
- Paul E. Bierly III & Paula S. Daly, 2007. "Alternative Knowledge Strategies, Competitive Environment, and Organizational Performance in Small Manufacturing Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 31(4), pages 493-516, July.
- Silvia Angilella & Maria Rosaria Pappalardo, 0. "Performance assessment of energy companies employing Hierarchy Stochastic Multi-Attribute Acceptability Analysis," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:7:y:1986:i:4:p:377-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.