L’influence du mode de développement sur les avantages liés à la taille : une étude empirique dans le secteur de la grande distribution au niveau mondial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- John Hagedoorn, 2002. "External Sources of Innovative Capabilities: The Preferences for Strategic Alliances or Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 167-188, March.
- J. Myles Shaver, 1998. "Accounting for Endogeneity When Assessing Strategy Performance: Does Entry Mode Choice Affect FDI Survival?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 571-585, April.
- Ross, David R, 1986. "Learning to Dominate," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 337-353, June.
- Tucker, K A, 1972. "Economies of Scale in Retailing: A Note," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 291-294, July.
- Benjamin Gomes-Casseres, 1990. "Firm Ownership Preferences and Host Government Restrictions: An Integrated Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Reijnders, W.J.M. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1996. "Strategic alliances among small retailing firms : Empirical evidence from the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM c64563b0-ec5f-4e1a-8fed-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Anderson, Erin, 1988. "The Multinational Corporation's Degree of Control over Foreign Subsidiaries: An Empirical Test of a Transaction Cost Explanation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 305-336, Fall.
- Gomes-Casseres, Benjamin, 1989. "Ownership structures of foreign subsidiaries : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Garette, Bernard & Dussauge, Pierre, 2000. "Alliances versus acquisitions: choosing the right option," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-69, February.
- Canals, Jordi, 2001. "How to Think about Corporate Growth? This paper is based on the author's book, Managing Corporate Growth, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 587-598, December.
More about this item
Keywordscroissance organique; alliances stratégiques; fusions/acquisitions; économies d’échelle; pouvoir de marché; organic growth; strategic alliances; mergers & acquisitions; economies of scale; market;
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:8:y:2005:i:q3:p:145-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.