Demography and design : predictors of new product team performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1982. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1350-1351, November.
- Thomas J. Allen, 1984. "Managing the Flow of Technology: Technology Transfer and the Dissemination of Technological Information Within the R&D Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510278, January.
- Yar M. Ebadi & James M. Utterback, 1984. "The Effects of Communication on Technological Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 572-585, May.
- anonymous, 1982. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 337-337, March.
- Abernathy, William J. & Clark, Kim B., 1985. "Innovation: Mapping the winds of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-22, February.
- James W. Brown & James M. Utterback, 1985. "Uncertainty and Technical Communication Patterns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 301-311, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebala, David A. & Eppinger, Steven Daniel., 1991. "Modelling the impact of organizational structure on design lead time and product quality," Working papers 3301-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ancona, Deborah G. (Deborah Gladstein). & Caldwell, David E., 1990. "Cross functional teams : blessing or curse for new problem development," Working papers 3179-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3078-; 89;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .