The corporation and the economist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, A., 1997.
"Liberalisation, the Stock Market and the Market for Corporate Control: A Bridge Too Far for the Indian Economy?,"
Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers
97-af35, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998. "Liberalisation, the stock market and the market for corporate control: a bridge too far for the Indian economy?," MPRA Paper 54929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross, Bruce W., 1996. "Towards an observational economics of business behaviour: the horizontal supply curve, 'fuzzy' demand and other anomalies for conventional theory," MPRA Paper 26783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, Najib, 2005. "Determinants of Firm Growth: An Empirical Analysis from Morocco," MPRA Paper 4394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2014.
"Age and firm growth: evidence from three European countries,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 823-837, December.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Working Papers 1217, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Navaretti , Giorgio Barba & Castellani , Davide & Pieri , Fabio, 2013. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/41, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 1998. "Bridging Behavioral and Economic Theories of Decline: Organizational Inertia, Strategic Competition, and Chronic Failure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 501-519, April.
- Anna Bottasso, 1996. "Firms’ Financial Structure And Real Decisions: A Critical Survey Of The Empirical Literature," CERIS Working Paper 199623, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1996. "Competitor Orientation: Effects of Objectives and Information on Managerial Decisions and Profitability," MPRA Paper 81676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kesten C. Green & J. Scott Armstrong, 2005.
"Competitor-oriented Objectives: The Myth of Market Share,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
17/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C., 2007. "Competitor-oriented Objectives: The Myth of Market Share," MPRA Paper 81674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Effects of Objectives and Information on Managerial Decisions and Profitability," General Economics and Teaching 0412014, EconWPA.
- Harabi, Najib, 2003.
"Déterminants de la croissance des entreprises: Une analyse empirique du Maroc
[Determinants of Firm Growth: An Empirical Analysis from Morocco]," MPRA Paper 4440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "Picking Winners and Losers: An Empirical Analysis of Industrial Policy in Morocco," MPRA Paper 4194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Hart, 2000. "Theories of Firms' Growth and the Generation of Jobs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(3), pages 229-248, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:10:y:1992:i:2:p:147-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.