Sources of Superior Performance: Market Share Versus Industry Effects in the U.S. Brewing Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul-Valentin Ngobo & Eric Stéphany, 2001. "Les différences de performance financière entre les entreprises: résultats du marché français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(1), pages 89-121, March.
- Matko Koljatic & Fernando Lefort, 1999. "Market, Corporation And Business Unit Effects:What Do They Account For?," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 2(1), pages 23-50.
- Suárez, Fernando F., 1960- & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1991. "Dominant designs and the survival of firms," Working papers 3340-91. WP (Internationa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lee, Yung-Kil & Park, Jin-Woo, 2016. "Impact of a sustainable brand on improving business performance of airport enterprises: The case of Incheon International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-53.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1996. "Competitor Orientation: Effects of Objectives and Information on Managerial Decisions and Profitability," MPRA Paper 81676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuping Zeng & Thomas J. Douglas & Changqi Wu, 2013. "The Seller's Perspective on Determinants of Acquisition Likelihood: Insights from China's Beer Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 673-698, June.
- Neil A. Morgan & Lopo Leotte Rego, 2006. "The Value of Different Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Metrics in Predicting Business Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 426-439, September.
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Effects of Objectives and Information on Managerial Decisions and Profitability," General Economics and Teaching 0412014, EconWPA.
- Fam, Kim-Shyan & Yang, Zhilin, 2006. "Primary influences of environmental uncertainty on promotions budget allocation and performance: A cross-country study of retail advertisers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 259-267, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm resources; performance; market share;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:8:p:954-959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .