Bank vs. bond financing over the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011.
"Bank Finance versus Bond Finance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1399-1421, October.
- Fiorella Del Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," Working Papers 2011-004, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," NBER Working Papers 16979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Stephen J. Terry, 2012.
"Really Uncertain Business Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
18245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Stephen Terry, 2013. "Really Uncertain Business Cycles," CEP Discussion Papers dp1195, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Floetotto, Max & Jaimovich, Nir & Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Terry, Stephen, 2013. "Really uncertain business cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51526, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Stephen J. Terry, 2014. "Really Uncertain Business Cycles," Working Papers 14-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Swati R. Ghosh, 2006. "East Asian Finance : The Road to Robust Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7063, April.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013.
"U.S. Commercial Bank Lending Through 2008:Q4: New Evidence From Gross Credit Flows,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 428-444, January.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna Francis, 2009. "U.S. Commercial Bank Lending through 2008:Q4: New Evidence from Gross Credit Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2009. "U.S. commercial bank lending through 2008:Q4: new evidence from gross credit flows," Working Papers 2009-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego, 2012. "A theory of bank versus bond finance and intra-industry reallocation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 652-673.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunescu Liliana, 2014. "Overview Of The Romanian Corporate Bonds’ Market Between 1997-2013," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 168-175, June.
- Caralis, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Yang, Peijin & Gao, Zhiqiu & Zervos, Arthouros & Rados, Kostas, 2014. "Profitability of wind energy investments in China using a Monte Carlo approach for the treatment of uncertainties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 224-236.
- Benczur, Peter & Karagiannis, Stylianos & Kvedaras, Virmantas, 2017. "Finance and economic growth: financing structure and non-linear impact," Working Papers 2017-07, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- repec:zbw:espost:157794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hager, Sandy Brian, 2015. "Public Debt as Corporate Power: Mapping the New Aristocracy of Finance," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2015/01, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:01:n:s179399331750003x is not listed on IDEAS
- Franziska Ohnsorge & Shu Yu, 2017. "Recent Credit Surge in Historical Context," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-22, February.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Emil Verner, 2017. "How do Credit Supply Shocks Affect the Real Economy? Evidence from the United States in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 23802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2013:n:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.