Bank Finance versus Bond Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Emery, Kenneth M. & Cantor, Richard, 2005. "Relative default rates on corporate loans and bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1575-1584, June.
- Berlin, Mitchell & Mester, Loretta J., 1992.
"Debt covenants and renegotiation,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 95-133, June.
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 1990. "Debt covenants and renegotiation," Working Papers 90-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1990.
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 1992. "Debt covenants and renegotiation," Working Papers 92-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1992.
- Gilchrist, Simon & Yankov, Vladimir & Zakrajsek, Egon, 2009.
"Credit market shocks and economic fluctuations: Evidence from corporate bond and stock markets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 471-493, May.
- Vladimir Yankov & Egon Zakrajsek & Simon Gilchrist, 2009. "Credit Market Shocks and Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from Corporate Bond and Stock Markets," 2009 Meeting Papers 514, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Simon Gilchrist & Vladimir Yankov & Egon Zakrajsek, 2009. "Credit Market Shocks and Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from Corporate Bond and Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 14863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1994.
"Reputation, Renegotiation, and the Choice between Bank Loans and Publicly Traded Debt,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 475-506.
- Chemmanur, T.J. & Fulghieri, P., 1992. "Reputation, Renegotiation, and the Choice Between Bank Loans and Publicity Traded Debt," Papers 92-24, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.),Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393,
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlstrom, Charles T & Fuerst, Timothy S, 1997.
"Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 893-910, December.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1996. "Agency costs, net worth, and business fluctuations: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 9602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1996.
- Denis, David J. & Mihov, Vassil T., 2003. "The choice among bank debt, non-bank private debt, and public debt: evidence from new corporate borrowings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Timothy S. Fuerst & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1998. "Agency costs and business cycles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(3), pages 583-597.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i:7:p:1399-1421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.