Economic Assessment of a Change in Pesticide Regulatory Policy in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jikun Huang & Fangbin Qiao & Linxiu Zhang & Scott Rozelle, 2000. "Farm Pesticide, Rice Production, and Human Health," EEPSEA Research Report rr2000051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2000.
- Nguyen Huu Dung & Tran Thi Thanh Dung, 1999. "Economic and Health Consequences of Pesticide Use in Paddy Production in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr1999021, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Feb 1999.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Marquez, Cynthia, 1990. "Health Costs Of Long Term Pesticide Exposure In The Philippines," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270733, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Tipraqsa, Prasnee, 2012. "Agricultural pesticides and land use intensification in high, middle and low income countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 616-626.
- Elfman, Lena & Tooke, Nigel E. & Patring, Johan D.M., 2011. "Detection of pesticides used in rice cultivation in streams on the island of Leyte in the Philippines," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 81-87.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Raitzer, David A., 2012. "Review and analysis of documented patterns of agricultural research impacts in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 46-58.
- Li, Jie & Gómez, Miguel I. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Skinner, Margaret, 2013. "Factors Influencing Adoption of Integrated Pest Management in Northeast Greenhouse and Nursery Production," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 1-15, August.
More about this item
Keywordspesticides policy; impact assessment; Asia; Philippines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:1519-1526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.