Pest management and food production: looking to the future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1991.
"Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science,"
13601, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1993. "Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science," Staff Papers 13415, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ghayur Alam, 1994. "Biotechnology and Sustainable Agriculture: Lessons from India," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 103, OECD Publishing.
- Kiss, A. & Meerman, F., 1991. "Integrated pest management and African Agriculture," Papers 142, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karantininis, Kostas & Hajderllari, Eliona, 2015. "Extracting the Kyoto Rents: Nitrogen Efficient GMO Rice in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211831, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sithanantham, S. & Seif, A. A. & Ssennyonga, S. J. & Matoka, C. & Mutero, C., 2002. "Integrated pest management (IPM) issues in irrigated agriculture: Current initiatives and future needs to promote IPM adoption by smallholder farmers in Eastern Africa," IWMI Books, Reports H030842, International Water Management Institute.
- Orr, Alastair, 2003. "Integrated Pest Management for Resource-Poor African Farmers: Is the Emperor Naked?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 831-845, May.
- Korir, Josphat Kiplang’at & Ritho, Cecilia & Irungu, Patrick & Affognon, Hippolyte, 2016. "Factors Influencing Intensity Of Adoption Of Integrated Pest Management Package And Pesticide Misuse In The Control Of Mango Fruit Fly In Embu East Sub-County, Kenya," Dissertations and Theses 271765, University of Nairobi, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Guillaume P. Gruère & Simon Mevel & Antoine Bouët, 2009.
"Balancing productivity and trade objectives in a competing environment: should India commercialize GM rice with or without China?,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 459-475, July.
- Antoine Bouët & Guillaume Gruere & Simon Mevel, 2009. "Balancing productivity and trade objectives in a competing environment: should India commercialize GM rice with or without China?," Post-Print hal-01881928, HAL.
- Korir, Josphat Kiplang'at, 2016. "Factors Influencing Intensity Of Adoption Of Integrated Pest Management Package And Pesticide Misuse In The Control Of Mango Fruit Fly In Embu East Sub-County, Kenya," Research Theses 276445, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFood crops Diseases and pests Control.; Pests Integrated control.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.