Integrated Pest Management for Resource-Poor African Farmers: Is the Emperor Naked?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R., 2001. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000.
"Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Tobin, Richard J., 1996. "Pest management, the environment, and Japanese foreign assistance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-228, May.
- Goodell, Grace & Andrews, Keith L. & Lopez, Julio I., 1990. "The contributions of agronomo-anthropologists to on-farm research and extension in integrated pest management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 321-340.
- Joffe, S.R., 1995. "Desert Locust Management. A Time for Change," World Bank - Discussion Papers 284, World Bank.
- Yudelman, Montague & Ratta, Annu & Nygaard, David, 1998. "Pest management and food production: looking to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, Melinda, 1995. ""Maize is life": Malawi's delayed Green Revolution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 819-831, May.
- Jeffery Bentley, 1994. "Facts, fantasies, and failures of farmer participatory research," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 140-150, March.
- Ahmed, M. M. & Sanders, J. H. & Nell, W. T., 2000. "New sorghum and millet cultivar introduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: impacts and research agenda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 55-65, April.
- Wiggins, Steve, 2000. "Interpreting Changes from the 1970s to the 1990s in African Agriculture Through Village Studies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 631-662, April.
- Abe Goldman, 1991. "Tradition and change in postharvest pest management in Kenya," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 99-113, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:831-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.