Integrated Pest Management for Resource-Poor African Farmers: Is the Emperor Naked?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, M. M. & Sanders, J. H. & Nell, W. T., 2000. "New sorghum and millet cultivar introduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: impacts and research agenda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 55-65, April.
- Yudelman, Montague & Ratta, Annu & Nygaard, David, 1998. "Pest management and food production: looking to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R., 2001. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000.
"Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Smale, Melinda, 1995. ""Maize is life": Malawi's delayed Green Revolution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 819-831, May.
- Joffe, S.R., 1995. "Desert Locust Management. A Time for Change," World Bank - Discussion Papers 284, World Bank.
- Jeffery Bentley, 1994. "Facts, fantasies, and failures of farmer participatory research," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(2), pages 140-150, March.
- Wiggins, Steve, 2000. "Interpreting Changes from the 1970s to the 1990s in African Agriculture Through Village Studies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 631-662, April.
- Goodell, Grace & Andrews, Keith L. & Lopez, Julio I., 1990. "The contributions of agronomo-anthropologists to on-farm research and extension in integrated pest management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 321-340.
- Tobin, Richard J., 1996. "Pest management, the environment, and Japanese foreign assistance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-228, May.
- Abe Goldman, 1991. "Tradition and change in postharvest pest management in Kenya," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 8(1), pages 99-113, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt B. Waldman & David L. Ortega & Robert B. Richardson & Daniel C. Clay & Sieglinde Snapp, 2016. "Preferences for legume attributes in maize-legume cropping systems in Malawi," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(6), pages 1087-1099, December.
- James Sumberg & John Thompson & Philip Woodhouse, 2013. "Why agronomy in the developing world has become contentious," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(1), pages 71-83, March.
- Mywish K. Maredia & David Anthony Raitzer, 2010. "Estimating overall returns to international agricultural research in Africa through benefit-cost analysis: a "best-evidence" approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Lauren Kelly, 2005. "The Global Integrated Pest Management Facility," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19053.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:831-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.