Pesticides and Philippine Rice Farmer Health: A Medical and Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santi Sanglestsawai & Roderick M. Rejesus & Jose M. Yorobe Jr., 2015.
"Economic impacts of integrated pest management (IPM) farmer field schools (FFS): evidence from onion farmers in the Philippines,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 149-162, March.
- Sanglestsawai, Santi & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M. Jr., 2015. "Economic Impacts of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Farmer Field Schools (FFS): Evidence from Onion Farmers in the Philippines," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212691, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goeb, Joseph C. & Dillon, Andrew & Lupi, Frank & Tschirley, David, 2017. "Pesticides: What you don’t know can hurt you," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258519, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Murali Kallummal, 2012. "SPS measures and possible market access implications for agricultural trade in the Doha Round: An analysis of systemic issues," ARTNeT Working Papers 116, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Alam, Shamma Adeeb & Wolff, Hendrik, 2016. "Do Pesticide Sellers Make Farmers Sick? Health, Information, and Adoption of Technology in Bangladesh," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Agyekum, Michael & Donovan, Cynthia & Lupi, Frank, 2016. "Novel IPM Intervention for West Africa: Smallholder Farmers’ Preferences for Biological versus Synthetic Control Strategies for Cowpea Pests," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235993, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2001.
"Impact of the Integrated Pest Management Program on the Indonesian Economy,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0102, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2016. "Impact of the Integrated Pest Management Program on the Indonesian Economy," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016059, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Budi P. Resosudarmo, 2001. "Impact of the Integrated Pest Management Program on the Indonesian Economy," EEPSEA Research Report rr2001101, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2001.
- Atreya, Kishor, 2008. "Health costs from short-term exposure to pesticides in Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 511-519, August.
- Jikun Huang & Fangbin Qiao & Linxiu Zhang & Scott Rozelle, 2000. "Farm Pesticide, Rice Production, and Human Health," EEPSEA Research Report rr2000051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2000.
- Qiao, Fangbin & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing, 2017. "Fifteen Years of Bt Cotton in China: Results from Household Surveys," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 351-359.
- Kishor Atreya & Fred Johnsen & Bishal Sitaula, 2012. "Health and environmental costs of pesticide use in vegetable farming in Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 477-493, August.
- Travisi, C.M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Managing environmental risk in agriculture: a systematic perspective on the potential of quantitative policy-oriented risk valuation," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mwebaze, P., 2018. "The Impact of EU Pesticide Residue standards on African Fresh Produce Exports to the UK," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275998, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Soares, Wagner Lopes & Porto, Marcelo Firpo De Souza, 2008. "Aspectos Teóricos E Práticos Associados À Decisão De Uso De Agrotóxicos: Uma Abordagem Integrada Entre A Agricultura, Meio Ambiente E Saúde Pública," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 109672, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004.
"To spray or not to spray: pesticides, banana exports, and food safety,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 131-146, April.
- Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2002. "To spray or not to spray? - pesticides, banana exports, and food safety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2805, The World Bank.
- Solomon Asfaw & Dagmar Mithöfer & Hermann Waibel, 2009. "EU Food Safety Standards, Pesticide Use and Farm‐level Productivity: The Case of High‐value Crops in Kenya," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Jenny-Ann Toribio & Richard Markham & Lucy Carter & Archie Law & Robyn Alders & Michael Dibley & Merrilyn Walton & Lucas Shuttleworth & David Guest, 2018. "Research for development to improve health outcomes from agriculture for rural communities: what is needed?," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(3), pages 661-675, June.
- Murali Kallummal, 2012. "SPS measures and possible market access implications for agricultural trade in the Doha Round: An analysis of systemic issues," Working Papers 11612, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:76:y:1994:i:3:p:587-592.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.