Economic incentives to reduce pollution from road transport: the case for vehicle characteristics taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Innes, Robert, 1996. "Regulating Automobile Pollution under Certainty, Competition, and Imperfect Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 219-239, September.
- Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Fuel Economy and Motor Vehicle Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 240-252, July.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Lave, Lester B & Russell, Armistead G, 1996. "A free lunch at higher CAFE? A review of economic, environmental and social benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-264, March.
- Khazzoom J, Daniel, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Regulated Emissions for Fuel-Efficient New Vehicles," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 190-204, March.
- Faiz, Asif, 1993. "Automotive emissions in developing countries-relative implications for global warming, acidification and urban air quality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 167-186, May.
- Gruenspecht, Howard K, 1982. "Differentiated Regulation: The Case of Auto Emissions Standards," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 328-331, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fridstrøm, Lasse & Østli, Vegard, 2017. "The vehicle purchase tax as a climate policy instrument," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 168-189.
- Pérez-Martínez, P.J. & Vassallo-Magro, J.M., 2013. "Changes in the external costs of freight surface transport In Spain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-76.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2003.
"Policy implications and analysis of the determinants of travel mode choice: an application of choice experiments to metropolitan Costa Rica,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 603-619, October.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Policy Implications and Analysis of the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice: An Application of Choice Experiments to Metropolitan Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 56, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:6:y:1999:i:2:p:99-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .