An Econometric Model of the Regulated Emissions for Fuel-Efficient New Vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montag, Josef, 2015.
"The simple economics of motor vehicle pollution: A case for fuel tax,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 138-149.
- Montag, Josef, 2015. "The Simple Economics of Motor Vehicle Pollution: A Case for Fuel Tax," MPRA Paper 64398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montag, Josef, 2015. "The Simple Economics of Motor Vehicle Pollution: A Case for Fuel Tax," MPRA Paper 64524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnstone, N. & Karousakis, K., 1999. "Economic incentives to reduce pollution from road transport: the case for vehicle characteristics taxes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 99-108, April.
- Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Fuel Economy and Motor Vehicle Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 240-252, July.
- Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt, 2001. "The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 383-411, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:28:y:1995:i:2:p:190-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.