The relationship between young people׳s transit use and their perceptions of equity concepts in transit service provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Junghwa & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fujii, Satoshi & Noland, Robert B., 2013. "Attitudes towards road pricing and environmental taxation among US and UK students," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 50-62.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Chris Arnot & Peter C. Boxall & Sean B. Cash, 2006.
"Do Ethical Consumers Care About Price? A Revealed Preference Analysis of Fair Trade Coffee Purchases,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 555-565, December.
- Chris Arnot & Peter Boxall & Sean Cash, 2006. "Do ethical consumers care about price? A revealed preference analysis of fair trade coffee purchases," Natural Field Experiments 00221, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert, 2011. "The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 779-788, October.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Ferguson, Jodie L., 2014. "Implementing price increases in turbulent economies: Pricing approaches for reducing perceptions of price unfairness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2732-2737.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1038-1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drevs, Florian & Tscheulin, Dieter K. & Lindenmeier, Jörg & Renner, Simone, 2014. "Crowding-in or crowding out: An empirical analysis on the effect of subsidies on individual willingness-to-pay for public transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 250-261.
- Viegas, José M., 2001. "Making urban road pricing acceptable and effective: searching for quality and equity in urban mobility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-294, October.
- Di Ciommo, Floridea & Monzón, Andrés & Fernandez-Heredia, Alvaro, 2013. "Improving the analysis of road pricing acceptability surveys by using hybrid models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 302-316.
- Wang, Tingting & Chen, Cynthia, 2012. "Attitudes, mode switching behavior, and the built environment: A longitudinal study in the Puget Sound Region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1594-1607.
- Nicklin, Jessica M. & Greenbaum, Rebecca & McNall, Laurel A. & Folger, Robert & Williams, Kevin J., 2011. "The importance of contextual variables when judging fairness: An examination of counterfactual thoughts and fairness theory," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 127-141, March.
- Satoshi Fujii & Tommy Gärling & Cecilia Jakobsson & Rong-Chang Jou, 2004. "A cross-country study of fairness and infringement on freedom as determinants of car owners' acceptance of road pricing," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 285-295, August.
- Webb, Deborah J. & Mohr, Lois A. & Harris, Katherine E., 2008. "A re-examination of socially responsible consumption and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 91-98, February.
- repec:feb:natura:0061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Prato, 2014. "Expanding the applicability of random regret minimization for route choice analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 351-375, March.
- David Reinstein & Joon Song, 2012. "Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade Products," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 213-241, March.
- Martin, William C. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2009. "Price fairness perceptions and customer loyalty in a retail context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 588-593, June.
- Schein, Andrew, 2002. "Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-230, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:38-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Sigal & Moraes Monteiro, Mayara & Anderson, Marie Karen & Nielsen, Otto Anker & Medeiros Dos Santos, Enilson, 2017. "The role of information systems in non-routine transit use of university students: Evidence from Brazil and Denmark," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 34-48.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport; Fairness; Spatial equity; Theory of planned behavior; Structural equation models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:36:y:2014:i:c:p:79-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.