Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannes Koppel & Günther Schulze, 2013. "The Importance of the Indirect Transfer Mechanism for Consumer Willingness to Pay for Fair Trade Products—Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 369-387, December.
- Jana Friedrichsen & Dirk Engelmann, 2017.
"Who Cares about Social Image?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1634, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Friedrichsen, Jana, 2018. "Who Cares About Social Image?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 61, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- David A. Comerford & Nick Hanley, 2017. "The External Validity of Consequential Stated Preference Studies: a comment," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-02, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Tessitore, 2015.
"How to safeguard world heritage sites? A theoretical model of “cultural responsibility”,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "How To Safeguard World Heritage Sites? A Theoretical Model of "Cultural Responsibility"," CEIS Research Paper 318, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Moritz Bosbach & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2018. "The Implicit Price for Fair Trade Coffee: Does Social Capital Matter?," CSEF Working Papers 492, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2012. "Voting with the wallet," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 245-268, September.
- Kaplan, Sigal & de Abreu e Silva, João & Di Ciommo, Floridea, 2014. "The relationship between young people׳s transit use and their perceptions of equity concepts in transit service provision," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 79-87.
- Kadow, Alexander, 2011. "The Fair Trade movement: an economic perspective," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-10, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Wang, Xiaojin, 2016. "Is Fair Trade Fair for Consumers? A Hedonic Analysis of U.S. Retail Fair Trade Coffee Prices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236344, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2009.
"Market Access, Organic Farming And Productivity: The Determinants Of Creation Of Economic Value On A Sample Of Fair Trade Affiliated Thai Farmers,"
0309, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2009.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2009. "Market access, organic farming and productivity: the determinants of creation of economic value on a sample of Fair Trade affiliated Thai farmers," Econometica Working Papers wp05, Econometica.
- Rommel Salvador & Altaf Merchant & Elizabeth Alexander, 2014. "Faith and Fair Trade: The Moderating Role of Contextual Religious Salience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 353-371, May.
- Steve Suranovic, 2015. "The Meaning of Fair Trade," Working Papers 2015-2, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:213-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.