Altruism, reciprocity and cooperation in the workplace
In: Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Dur, 2009.
"Gift Exchange in The Workplace: Money or Attention?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 550-560, 04-05.
- Dur, Robert, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace: Money or Attention?," IZA Discussion Papers 3839, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Dur, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace: Money or Attention?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2496, CESifo.
- Helena Lopes & Teresa Calapez, 2011. "Exploring the sources and benefits of cooperation: The role and challenges of relational and moral goods," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 607-627, June.
- Sarkisian, Roberto, 2017. "Team Incentives under Moral and Altruistic Preferences: Which Team to Choose?," TSE Working Papers 17-838, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sauermann, Jan, 2015.
"Worker Reciprocity and the Returns to Training: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sauermann, Jan, 2020. "Worker reciprocity and the returns to training: evidence from a field experiment," Working Paper Series 6/2020, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Matthieu Chemin & Joost DeLaat & André Kurmann, 2011. "Reciprocity in Labor Relations: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Long-Term Relationships," Cahiers de recherche 1127, CIRPEE.
- Davide Proserpio & Wendy Xu & Georgios Zervas, 2018. "You get what you give: theory and evidence of reciprocity in the sharing economy," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 371-407, December.
- Wendong Deng & George Hendrikse, 2018. "Social interactions and product quality: the value of pooling in cooperative entrepreneurial networks," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 749-761, April.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 2008. "Minimally altruistic wages and unemployment in a matching model with monopsony," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages 97-110, October.
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2010. "Social Incentives in the Workplace," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 417-458.
- Bryson, Alex & Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2012.
"Do higher wages come at a price?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 251-263.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 371, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Louis Putterman, 2009. "Human Nature, Communication And Trust," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(1), pages 119-131, March.
- Dur, Robert & Sol, Joeri, 2010.
"Social interaction, co-worker altruism, and incentives,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 293-301, July.
- Robert Dur & Joeri Sol, 2008. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2476, CESifo.
- Dur, Robert & Sol, Joeri, 2009. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 4532, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Dur & Joeri Sol, 2008. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-094/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Aug 2009.
- Balafoutas, Loukas & García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Jaber-Lopez, Tarek & Mitrokostas, Evangelos, 2020.
"Rehabilitation and social behavior: Experiments in prison,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 148-171.
- Tarek Jaber-Lopez & Loukas Balafoutas & Aurora Garcia-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Evangelos Mitrokostas, 2020. "Rehabilitation and social behavior: Experiments in prison," Post-Print hal-02975906, HAL.
- Levati, M. Vittoria & Nicholas, Aaron & Rai, Birendra, 2014. "Testing the single-peakedness of other-regarding preferences," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 197-209.
- Roberto Sarkisian, 2017. "Team Incentives under Moral and Altruistic Preferences: Which Team to Choose?," Games, MDPI, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, September.
- David Reinstein & Joon Song, 2012. "Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade Products," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 213-241, March.
- Colleen M. Boland & Corinna Ewelt-Knauer & Julia Schneider, 2022. "The gift that keeps on giving: corporate giving and excessive risk-taking," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 355-396, April.
- Vásquez, Jorge & Weretka, Marek, 2021. "Co-worker altruism and unemployment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 224-239.
- Natalia Montinari, 2010. "Reciprocity in Teams: a Behavioral Explanation for Unpaid Overtime," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0114, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Natalia Montinari, 2011. "The Dark Side of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:givchp:2-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.