Price fairness perceptions and customer loyalty in a retail context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1986. "Fairness and the Assumptions of Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 285-300, October.
- Babin, Barry J. & Hardesty, David M. & Suter, Tracy A., 2003. "Color and shopping intentions: The intervening effect of price fairness and perceived affect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 541-551, July.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
- Crosby, Lawrence A & Taylor, James R, 1983. " Psychological Commitment and Its Effects on Post-Decision Evaluation and Preference Stability among Voters," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 413-431, March.
- Vaidyanathan, Rajiv & Aggarwal, Praveen, 2003. "Who is the fairest of them all? An attributional approach to price fairness perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 453-463, June.
- Dickson, Peter R. & Kalapurakal, Rosemary, 1994. "The use and perceived fairness of price-setting rules in the bulk electricity market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 427-448, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas, 2015. "Retailer Price Image - An Introduction and Literature Review," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2015:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lastner, Matthew M. & Folse, Judith Anne Garretson & Mangus, Stephanie M. & Fennell, Patrick, 2016. "The road to recovery: Overcoming service failures through positive emotions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4278-4286.
- Mohammed Belal Uddin & Bilkis Akhter, 2012. "Customer Satisfaction In Mobile Phone Services In Bangladesh: A Survey Research," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 20-36, May.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia A., 2016. "Personalized pricing and price fairness," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 138-153.
- Kuo, Andrew & Rice, Dan Hamilton & Fennell, Patrick, 2016. "How fitting! The influence of fence-context fit on price discrimination fairness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2634-2640.
- Dutta, Sujay & Yaprak, Attila & Grewal, Dhruv, 2017. "Fairness perceptions of retail price increases by foreign and domestic brands: The roles of ethnocentric beliefs, profit stickiness, and contextual information," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 37-45.
- Homburg, Christian & Totzek, Dirk & Krämer, Melanie, 2014. "How price complexity takes its toll: The neglected role of a simplicity bias and fairness in price evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1114-1122.
- Kaplan, Sigal & de Abreu e Silva, João & Di Ciommo, Floridea, 2014. "The relationship between young people׳s transit use and their perceptions of equity concepts in transit service provision," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 79-87.
- Lin, Ying-Ching & Fang, Shiuan-Huei, 2013. "The face value of foreign currency on consumer price perception—The moderating effect of product substitution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 745-751.
- Marjan S. Jalali & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & João J. M. Ferreira & Ieva Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, 2016. "Integrating Metacognitive and Psychometric Decision-Making Approaches for Bank Customer Loyalty Measurement," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 815-837, July.
- Lynn, Michael & Wang, Shuo, 2013. "The indirect effects of tipping policies on patronage intentions through perceived expensiveness, fairness, and quality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 62-71.
- Richards, Timothy & Liaukonyte, Jura & Nadia, Streletskya, 2016. "Personalized Pricing and Price Fairness," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235809, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pez, Virginie & Butori, Raphaëlle & de Kerviler, Gwarlann, 2015. "Because I'm worth it: The impact of given versus perceived status on preferential treatment effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2477-2483.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice perceptions Fairness Justice Customer loyalty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:6:p:588-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.