Explaining public transport information use when a car is available: attitude theory empirically investigated
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beirão, Gabriela & Sarsfield Cabral, J.A., 2007. "Understanding attitudes towards public transport and private car: A qualitative study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 478-489, November.
- Olinsky, Alan & Chen, Shaw & Harlow, Lisa, 2003. "The comparative efficacy of imputation methods for missing data in structural equation modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 53-79, November.
- Caspar G. Chorus & Eric J. E. Molin & Bert Van Wee, 2005. "Use and Effects of Advanced Traveller Information Services (ATIS): A Review of the Literature," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 127-149, September.
- Thøgersen, John, 2006. "Understanding repetitive travel mode choices in a stable context: A panel study approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 621-638, October.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Martin Dijst & Sendy Farag & Tim Schwanen, 2008. "A comparative study of attitude theory and other theoretical models for understanding travel behaviour," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(4), pages 831-847, April.
- Caspar G. Chorus & Eric J. E. Molin & Bert Van Wee & Theo A. Arentze & Harry J. P. Timmermans, 2006. "Responses to Transit Information among Car-drivers: Regret-based Models and Simulations," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 249-271, March.
- Grotenhuis, Jan-Willem & Wiegmans, Bart W. & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "The desired quality of integrated multimodal travel information in public transport: Customer needs for time and effort savings," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Van Exel, N.J.A. & Rietveld, P., 2009. "Could you also have made this trip by another mode? An investigation of perceived travel possibilities of car and train travellers on the main travel corridors to the city of Amsterdam, The Netherland," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 374-385, May.
- Ayako Taniguchi & Satoshi Fujii, 2007. "Promoting Public Transport Using Marketing Techniques in Mobility Management and Verifying their Quantitative Effects," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 37-49, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:6:p:897-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.