The desired quality of integrated multimodal travel information in public transport: Customer needs for time and effort savings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hine, J. & Scott, J., 2000. "Seamless, accessible travel: users' views of the public transport journey and interchange," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 217-226, July.
- Stradling, S. G. & Meadows, M. L. & Beatty, S., 2000. "Helping drivers out of their cars Integrating transport policy and social psychology for sustainable change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 207-215, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Trozzi & Guido Gentile & Ioannis Kaparias & Michael Bell, 2015. "Effects of Countdown Displays in Public Transport Route Choice Under Severe Overcrowding," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 823-842, September.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9688-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, John D. & Mulley, Corinne, 2013. "The impact of the application of new technology on public transport service provision and the passenger experience: A focus on implementation in Australia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 300-308.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:255-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Vassallo & Floridea Ciommo & Álvaro García, 2012. "Intermodal exchange stations in the city of Madrid," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 975-995, September.
- Wang, Bobin & Shao, Chunfu & Li, Juan & Weng, Jinxian & Ji, Xun, 2015. "Holiday travel behavior analysis and empirical study under integrated multimodal travel information service," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 21-36.
- Piet Rietveld, 2011. "The Economics of Information in Transport," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:elmark:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12525-017-0257-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Witte, Astrid & Hollevoet, Joachim & Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Hubert, Michel & Macharis, Cathy, 2013. "Linking modal choice to motility: A comprehensive review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 329-341.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:75-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waara, Nina & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Risser, Ralf & Ståhl, Agneta, 2015. "Feasible provision of targeted traveler information in public transportation: Segmentation based on functional limitations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 164-173.
- Farag, Sendy & Lyons, Glenn, 2012. "To use or not to use? An empirical study of pre-trip public transport information for business and leisure trips and comparison with car travel," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-92.
- Clauss, Thomas & Döppe, Sebastian, 2016. "Why do urban travelers select multimodal travel options: A repertory grid analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 93-116.
- Sendy Farag & Glenn Lyons, 2010. "Explaining public transport information use when a car is available: attitude theory empirically investigated," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 897-913, November.
- Ceder, Avishai & Chowdhury, Subeh & Taghipouran, Nima & Olsen, Jared, 2013. "Modelling public-transport users’ behaviour at connection point," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 112-122.
- repec:spr:binfse:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12599-017-0471-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spickermann, Alexander & Grienitz, Volker & von der Gracht, Heiko A., 2014. "Heading towards a multimodal city of the future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 201-221.
- Nesheli, Mahmood Mahmoodi & Ceder, Avishai (Avi) & Estines, Simon, 2016. "Public transport user's perception and decision assessment using tactic-based guidelines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 125-136.
- Chowdhury, Subeh & Ceder, Avishai (Avi), 2016. "Users’ willingness to ride an integrated public-transport service: A literature review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 183-195.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:14:y:2007:i:1:p:27-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.