Consumers’ satisfaction and regulation of local public transport: evidence from European cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Boitani & Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa, 2013.
"Do competition and ownership matter? Evidence from local public transport in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 1419-1434, April.
- Andrea Boitani & Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa, 2009. "Do Competition and Ownership Matter? Evidence from Local Public Transport in Europe," Working Papers 09_11, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Andrea Boitani & Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa, 2011. "Do competition and ownership matter? Evidence from local public transport in Europe," Post-Print hal-00768582, HAL.
- Marcella Nicolini & Andrea Boitani & Carlo Scarpa, 2010. "Do Competition and Ownership Matter? Evidence from Local Public Transport in Europe," Working Papers 2010.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- van de Velde, Didier & Wallis, Ian, 2013. "‘Regulated deregulation’ of local bus services—An appraisal of international developments," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-33.
- Andrea ZATTI, 2012.
"New Organizational Models In European Local Public Transport: From Myth To Reality,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 533-559, December.
- Andrea ZATTI, 2011. "New organizational models in European Local Public Transport: from Myth to Reality," CIRIEC Working Papers 1106, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Crain, William Mark & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr, 1976. "Chadwick and Demsetz on Competition and Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 149-162, April.
- Preston, John & Robins, Dawn, 2013. "Evaluating the long term impacts of transport policy: The case of passenger rail privatisation," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-20.
- van de Velde, D. M., 1999. "Organisational forms and entrepreneurship in public transport: classifying organisational forms," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 147-157.
- Hine, J. & Scott, J., 2000. "Seamless, accessible travel: users' views of the public transport journey and interchange," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 217-226.
- Clifford Winston, 1998. "U.S. Industry Adjustment to Economic Deregulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 89-110, Summer.
- Fellesson, Markus & Friman, Margareta, 2008. "Perceived Satisfaction with Public Transport Service in Nine European Cities," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 47(3).
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007.
"Economies of Scale and Scope in Local Public Transportation,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2006. "Economies of scale and scope in local public transportation," CEPE Working paper series 06-48, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Preston, John & Almutairi, Talal, 2013. "Evaluating the long term impacts of transport policy: An initial assessment of bus deregulation," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 208-214.
- Lidia Ceriani & Massimo Florio, 2011. "Consumer surplus and the reform of network industries: a primer," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 111-122.
- Massimiliano Piacenza, 2006. "Regulatory Contracts and Cost Efficiency: Stochastic Frontier Evidence from the Italian Local Public Transport," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, pages 257-277.
- Florio, Massimo, 2013. "Network Industries and Social Welfare: The Experiment that Reshuffled European Utilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199674855.
- van de Velde, Didier, 2008. "A new regulation for the European public transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 78-84, January.
- William Jen & Kai-Chieh Hu, 2003. "Application of perceived value model to identify factors affecting passengers' repurchase intentions on city bus: A case of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation, Springer, pages 307-327.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumersâ€™ satisfaction; liberalisation; urban transit;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .