Evaluating the long term impacts of transport policy: An initial assessment of bus deregulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Glaister, 1991. "U.K. bus deregulation: the reasons and the experience," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(2), pages 285-308, May.
- Evans, A., 1990. "Competition And The Structure Of Local Bus Market," Papers 90-17, Flinders of South Australia - Discipline of Economics.
- W. Robert Reed & Haichun Ye, 2007. "A Monte Carlo Evaluation of Some Common Panel Data Estimators when Serial Correlation and Cross-sectional Dependence are Both Present," Working Papers in Economics 07/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Peter Romilly, 2001. "Subsidy and Local Bus Service Deregulation in Britain: A Re-evaluation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(2), pages 161-193, May.
- Joyce M. Dargay & Mark Hanly, 2002. "The Demand for Local Bus Services in England," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Kennedy, David, 1995. "London bus tendering: a welfare balance," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 243-249, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 814-823, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Velde, Didier & Augustin, Katrin, 2014. "Workshop 4 Report: Governance, ownership and competition in deregulated public transport markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 237-244.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Giovanni PERUCCA, 2011. "Consumers’ satisfaction and regulation of local public transport: evidence from European cities," Departmental Working Papers 2011-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ida, Yoram & Talit, Gal, 2015. "Regulation of public bus services: The Israeli experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 156-165.
- Bouf, Dominique & Faivre d’Arcier, Bruno, 2015. "The looming crisis in French public transit," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-41.
- Epstein, Bryan & Givoni, Moshe, 2016. "Analyzing the gap between the QOS demanded by PT users and QOS supplied by service operators," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 622-637.
- Preston, John, 2016. "Big buses in a small country: The prospects for bus services in Wales," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 379-387.
- repec:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:147-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juipol:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:133-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomeš, Zdeněk & Kvizda, Martin & Nigrin, Tomáš & Seidenglanz, Daniel, 2014. "Competition in the railway passenger market in the Czech Republic," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 270-276.
- Cowie, Jonathan, 2014. "Performance, profit and consumer sovereignty in the English deregulated bus market," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 255-262.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo & Perucca, Giovanni, 2013. "User satisfaction and the organization of local public transport: Evidence from European cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 209-218.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2016. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway : entry in an open-access market," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Preston, John, 2016. "Deja Vu all over again? Rail franchising in Britain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 107-115.
- Mouwen, Arnoud & van Ommeren, Jos, 2016. "The effect of contract renewal and competitive tendering on public transport costs, subsidies and ridership," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 78-89.
- Preston, John & Almutairi, Talal, 2014. "Evaluating the long term impacts of transport policy: The case of bus deregulation revisited," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 263-269.
- van de Velde, Didier, 2014. "Market initiative regimes in public transport in Europe: Recent developments," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 33-40.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:114-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:93-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocal bus; Deregulation; Welfare analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:39:y:2013:i:1:p:208-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .