Environmental cost and eco-efficiency from vessel emissions in Las Palmas Port
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tichavska, Miluše & Tovar, Beatriz, 2015. "Port-city exhaust emission model: An application to cruise and ferry operations in Las Palmas Port," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 347-360.
- Rodríguez-Álvarez, Ana & Tovar, Beatriz, 2012. "Have Spanish port sector reforms during the last two decades been successful? A cost frontier approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 73-82.
- Yang, Xi & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua, 2013. "Incorporating environmental co-benefits into climate policies: A regional study of the cement industry in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1446-1453.
- Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C., 2012.
"Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 957-972.
- Alex L. Marten & Stephen C. Newbold, 2011. "Estimating the Social Cost of Non-CO2 GHG Emissions: Methane and Nitrous Oxide," NCEE Working Paper Series 201101, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2011.
- Muller, Nicholas Z. & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Measuring the damages of air pollution in the United States," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Wall, Alan, 2014. "The impact of demand uncertainty on port infrastructure costs: Useful information for regulators?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 176-183.
- Sabatier, Paul A., 1986. "Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches to Implementation Research: a Critical Analysis and Suggested Synthesis," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 21-48, January.
- Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Revol, Vincent G.N. & Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J., 2010. "Carbon emissions from international cruise ship passengers' travel to and from New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2552-2560, May.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Hernández, Rubén & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2015. "Container port competitiveness and connectivity: The Canary Islands main ports case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 40-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Li & Kevin Lo & Pingyu Zhang & Meng Guo, 2016. "Consumer Travel Behaviors and Transport Carbon Emissions: A Comparative Study of Commercial Centers in Shenyang, China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-13, September.
- Diab, Fahd & Lan, Hai & Ali, Salwa, 2016. "Novel comparison study between the hybrid renewable energy systems on land and on ship," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 452-463.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:543-567 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental costs; Eco-efficiency; Port-city; Exhaust emissions; Full bottom-up approach; Automatic Identification System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:83:y:2015:i:c:p:126-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.