Carbon emissions from international cruise ship passengers' travel to and from New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Njegovan, Nenad, 2006. "Elasticities of demand for leisure air travel: A system modelling approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 33-39.
- Gössling, Stefan & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Dubois, Ghislain & Patterson, Trista & Richardson, Robert B., 2005. "The eco-efficiency of tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 417-434, September.
- Mary Coleman & David Meyer & David Scheffman, 2003. "Economic Analyses of Mergers at the FTC: The Cruise Ships Mergers Investigation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(2), pages 121-155, September.
- Brons, Martijn & Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002. "Price elasticities of demand for passenger air travel: a meta-analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 165-175.
- Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J., 2009. "Carbon emission offsets for aviation-generated emissions due to international travel to and from New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3438-3447, September.
- Becken, Susanne & Frampton, Chris & Simmons, David, 2001. "Energy consumption patterns in the accommodation sector--the New Zealand case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 371-386, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkel, R. & Weddige, U. & Johnsen, D. & Hoen, V. & Papaefthimiou, S., 2016. "Shore Side Electricity in Europe: Potential and environmental benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 584-593.
- Jing Li & Kevin Lo & Pingyu Zhang & Meng Guo, 2016. "Consumer Travel Behaviors and Transport Carbon Emissions: A Comparative Study of Commercial Centers in Shenyang, China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-13, September.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:5:p:1059-:d:143241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fitzgerald, Warren B. & Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Smith, Inga J., 2011. "Greenhouse gas emissions from the international maritime transport of New Zealand's imports and exports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1521-1531, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:783-:d:135959 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tichavska, Miluše & Tovar, Beatriz, 2015. "Port-city exhaust emission model: An application to cruise and ferry operations in Las Palmas Port," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 347-360.
- repec:eee:touman:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:82-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gössling, Stefan, 2013. "National emissions from tourism: An overlooked policy challenge?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 433-442.
- Tichavska, Miluše & Tovar, Beatriz, 2015. "Environmental cost and eco-efficiency from vessel emissions in Las Palmas Port," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 126-140.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas emissions Cruise ship tourism International transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2552-2560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.