Effects of switching costs on customer attitude loyalty to an airport in a multi-airport region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio, 2011. "Regional airport choice: Consumer behaviour and policy implications," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 70-84.
- Bridson, Kerrie & Evans, Jody & Hickman, Melissa, 2008. "Assessing the relationship between loyalty program attributes, store satisfaction and store loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 364-374.
- Ishii, Jun & Jun, Sunyoung & Van Dender, Kurt, 2009. "Air travel choices in multi-airport markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 216-227, March.
- Leonardo J. Basso & Matthew T. Clements & Thomas W. Ross, 2009. "Moral Hazard and Customer Loyalty Programs," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 101-123, February.
- Correia, Anderson R. & Wirasinghe, S.C. & de Barros, Alexandre G., 2008. "Overall level of service measures for airport passenger terminals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 330-346, February.
- Cui, Qiang & Kuang, Hai-bo & Wu, Chun-you & Li, Ye, 2013. "Dynamic formation mechanism of airport competitiveness: The case of China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 10-18.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2012.
"Sensitivity of prices to demand shocks: A natural experiment in the San Francisco Bay Area,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1137-1151.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2010. "Sensitivity of Prices to Demand Shocks: A Natural Experiment in the San Francisco Bay Area," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 004, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
- McLay, Peter & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2006. "Competition between airport terminals: The issues facing Dublin Airport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 181-203, February.
- Paul Klemperer, 1987. "Markets with Consumer Switching Costs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 375-394.
- Pels, Eric & Njegovan, Nenad & Behrens, Christiaan, 2009. "Low-cost airlines and airport competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 335-344, March.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Auh, Seigyoung & Johnson, Michael D., 2005. "Compatibility effects in evaluations of satisfaction and loyalty," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, February.
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2008. "Investigating structural relationships between service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions for air passengers: Evidence from Taiwan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 709-717, May.
- Gardiner, John & Ison, Stephen & Humphreys, Ian, 2005. "Factors influencing cargo airlinesâ€™ choice of airport: An international survey," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 393-399.
- Klemperer, Paul D, 1987. "Entry Deterrence in Markets with Consumer Switching Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388a), pages 99-117, Supplemen.
- Albers, Sascha & Koch, Benjamin & Ruff, Christine, 2005. "Strategic alliances between airlines and airportsâ€”theoretical assessment and practical evidence," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 49-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezerra, George Christian Linhares & Gomes, Carlos F., 2016. "Measuring airport service quality: A multidimensional approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 85-93.
- Sue Ling Lai & Hiep-Hung Pham & Hong-Kong To Nguyen & The-Cuong Nguyen & Anh-Vinh Le, 2019. "Toward Sustainable Overseas Mobility of Vietnamese Students: Understanding Determinants of Attitudinal and Behavioral Loyalty in Students of Higher Education," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Lee, C.K.M. & Ng, K.K.H. & Chan, Hing Kai & Choy, K.L. & Tai, W.C. & Choi, L.S., 2018. "A multi-group analysis of social media engagement and loyalty constructs between full-service and low-cost carriers in Hong Kong," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 46-57.
More about this item
KeywordsAirports; Switching costs; Loyalty; Structural equations modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:67:y:2014:i:c:p:240-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.