Moral Hazard and Customer Loyalty Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2001. "Competitive Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 579-605, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Caminal, 2012.
"The Design and Efficiency of Loyalty Rewards,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 339-371, June.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," CEPR Discussion Papers 7588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 789.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de Boer, Evert R. & Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar, 2012. "30 years of frequent flyer programs," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 18-24.
- Christiaan Behrens & Nathalie McCaughey, 2015. "Loyalty Programs and Consumer Behaviour: The Impact of FFPs on Consumer Surplus," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-048/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014.
"Vector Autoregressions with Parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy,"
CREATES Research Papers
2014-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014. "Vector Autoregressions with parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-145/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Els Breugelmans & Tammo Bijmolt & Jie Zhang & Leonardo Basso & Matilda Dorotic & Praveen Kopalle & Alec Minnema & Willem Mijnlieff & Nancy Wünderlich, 2015. "Advancing research on loyalty programs: a future research agenda," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Nesset, Erik & Helgesen, Øyvind, 2014. "Effects of switching costs on customer attitude loyalty to an airport in a multi-airport region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 240-253.
- Agostini, Claudio A. & Inostroza, Diego & Willington, Manuel, 2015. "Price effects of airlines frequent flyer programs: The case of the dominant firm in Chile," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 283-297.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejmic:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:101-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.