An Empirical Analysis of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaurab Aryal, 2014. "Identifying Multidiemsnional Adverse Selection Models," Papers 1411.6250, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive Nonlinear Pricing; Multidimensional Screening; Identification; Advertisement; Copula;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-05-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2013-05-24 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MKT-2013-05-24 (Marketing)
- NEP-UPT-2013-05-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2013-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .