Report NEP-CTA-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Perri, 2013. "Does Signaling Solve the Lemon’s Problem?," Working Papers 13-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Limits of Price Discrimination," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1896, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 480, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Tobias Berg & Manju Puri & Jorg Rocholl, 2013. "Loan officer Incentives and the Limits of Hard Information," NBER Working Papers 19051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Sangnier & Yanos Zylberberg, 3/04. "Protests and Beliefs in Social Coordination in Africa," Working Papers halshs-00822377, HAL.
- Gaurab Aryal, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-610, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "ECB projections as a tool for understanding policy decisions," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Florian Hoffmann & Roman Inderst & Marco Ottaviani, 2013. "Hypertargeting, Limited Attention, and Privacy: Implications for Marketing and Campaigning," Working Papers 479, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.