Report NEP-COM-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamini, Lota Dabio, 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," Working Papers 148589, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Limits of Price Discrimination," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1896, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nathan H. Miller, 2013. "Forward Contracting and the Welfare Effects of Mergers," EAG Discussions Papers 201301, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Khan, A. & Peeters, R.J.A.P., 2013. "Imitation by price and quantity setting firms in a differentiated market," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lunn, Pete, 2013. "Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?," Papers WP455, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "Monotone Comparative Statics for the Industry Composition," Economics Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Florian Hoffmann & Roman Inderst & Marco Ottaviani, 2013. "Hypertargeting, Limited Attention, and Privacy: Implications for Marketing and Campaigning," Working Papers 479, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gaurab Aryal, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-610, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Akifumi Ishihara & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2013. "Dark Sides of Patent Pools with Compulsory Independent Licensing," CARF F-Series CARF-F-318, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2013. "Collusion et structure des coûts dans un marché de duopole mixte vs privé de téléphonie mobile," Working Papers halshs-00822769, HAL.
- Liu, Yizao & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2013. "The Impact of Social Media on Consumer Demand: The Case of Carbonated Soft Drink Market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 148913, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julia Friesen & Konstantin Wacker, 2013. "Do Financially Constrained Firms Suffer from More Intense Competition by the Informal Sector? Firm-Level Evidence from the World Bank Enterprise Surveys," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 139, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1216, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- HORI Takeo & UCHINO Taisuke, 2013. "Competition, Productivity Growth, and Structural Change," Discussion papers 13041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Kozo Kiyota & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "Product and labor market imperfections and scale economies: Micro-evidence on France, Japan and the Netherlands," NBER Working Papers 19059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.