The Impact of Social Media on Consumer Demand: The Case of Carbonated Soft Drink Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:zwi:journl:v:44:y:2012:i:22:p:2859-2865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Michael D. & Telang, Rahul, 2010. "Piracy or promotion? The impact of broadband Internet penetration on DVD sales," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 289-298, December.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Alejandro Zentner, 2012. "Clash of the Titans: Does Internet use Reduce Television Viewing?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 234-245, February.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Kristen L. Fantuzzi, 2012. "Demand for carbonated soft drinks: implications for obesity policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(22), pages 2859-2865, August.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Lu & Liu, Yizao, 2014. "The Dynamics of Brand Value in the Carbonated Soft Drinks Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172389, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa, 2016. "Own and Cross-effect of Social Media on Demand for Fresh Produce: A Case of Consumer Preference for California versus Florida Strawberry," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230137, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Media; Demand; Consumer behavior; Internet; Carbonated soft drinks; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization; D12; M37; L66;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-05-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2013-05-24 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2013-05-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:148913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .