Demand forecasting of diesel passenger car considering consumer preference and government regulation in South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Myung-Kyoon, 2005. "Reviewing tax system and its reform plan for the fuel market in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 475-482, March.
- Bolduc, Denis, 1999. "A practical technique to estimate multinomial probit models in transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Bunch, David S. & Bradley, Mark & Golob, Thomas F. & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Occhiuzzo, Gareth P., 1993. "Demand for clean-fuel vehicles in California: A discrete-choice stated preference pilot project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, May.
- Slothuus, Ulla & Larsen, Mette L. & Junker, Peter, 2002. "The contingent ranking method--a feasible and valid method when eliciting preferences for health care?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 1601-1609, May.
- Roe, Brian & Boyle, Kevin J. & Teisl, Mario F., 1996. "Using Conjoint Analysis to Derive Estimates of Compensating Variation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 145-159, September.
- Hensher, David A., 1982. "Functional measurement, individual preference and discrete-choice modelling: Theory and application," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 323-335, December.
- Fernando San Miguel & Mandy Ryan & Emma McIntosh, 2000. "Applying conjoint analysis in economic evaluations: an application to menorrhagia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 823-833.
- Batt, Carl E & Katz, James E, 1997. "A conjoint model of enhanced voice mail services. Implications for new service development and forecasting," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 743-760, October.
- Brownstone, David & Bunch, David S & Golob, Thomas F & Ren, Weiping, 1996.
"A Transactions Choice Model for Forecasting Demand for Alternative-Fuel Vehicles,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt3sm7w9zk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brownstone, David & Bunch, David S. & Golob, Thomas F. & Ren, Weiping, 1996. "A Transaction Choice Model for Forecasting Demand for Alternative-Fuel Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0244r8g2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Becky Loo & S. Wong & Timothy Hau, 2006. "Introducing alternative fuel vehicles in Hong Kong: views from the public light bus industry," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 605-619, November.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- John Calfee & Clifford Winston & Randolph Stempski, 2001. "Econometric Issues In Estimating Consumer Preferences From Stated Preference Data: A Case Study Of The Value Of Automobile Travel Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 699-707, November.
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
- McCarthy, Patrick S. & Tay, Richard S., 1998. "New Vehicle Consumption and Fuel Efficiency: A Nested Logit Approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed & Jaber, Jamal & Al-Hinti, Ismael & Abdallat, Yousef, 2013. "Statistical assessment and analyses of the determinants of transportation sector gasoline demand in Jordan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 129-138.
- Al-Alawi, Baha M. & Bradley, Thomas H., 2013. "Review of hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicle market modeling Studies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 190-203.
- Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf, 2013. "Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-109.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2011. "An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5228-5242, September.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:312-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0847-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2011. "Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Shim, Changsub, 2017. "Policy Measures for Mitigating Fine Particle Pollution in Korea and Suggestions for Expediting International Dialogue in East Asia," Working Papers 150, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:75-81 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDemand forecasting Conjoint analysis Diesel passenger car;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:43:y:2009:i:4:p:420-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.