An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Train, 1980. "A Structured Logit Model of Auto Ownership and Mode Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 357-370.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, May.
- Daniel J. Graham & Stephen Glaister, 2002. "The Demand for Automobile Fuel: A Survey of Elasticities," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Vaage, Kjell, 2000.
"Heating technology and energy use: a discrete/continuous choice approach to Norwegian household energy demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 649-666, December.
- Vaage, K., 2000. "heating Technology and Energy Use: a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach to Norwegian Household Energy Demand," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 214, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Chandrasiri, Sunil, 2006. "Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1833-1840, September.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Al-Hinti, I. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Akash, B. & Abu-Nada, E., 2007. "Energy saving and CO2 mitigation through restructuring Jordan's transportation sector: The diesel passenger cars scenario," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5003-5011, October.
- Christopher D. Azevedo & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2003.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 525-537.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," ISU General Staff Papers 200308010700001248, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, EconWPA, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Wen, Chieh-Hua & Tsai, Shih-Hsun & Wang, Wei-Ying, 2009. "Integrated modeling of car/motorcycle ownership, type and usage for estimating energy consumption and emissions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 665-684, August.
- Lee Schipper & Céline Marie-Lilliu & Lew Fulton, 2002. "Diesels in Europe: Analysis of Characteristics, Usage Patterns, Energy Savings and CO 2 Emission Implications," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(2), pages 305-340, May.
- David Bonilla & Timothy Foxon, 2009. "Demand for New Car Fuel Economy in the UK, 1970-2005," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 43(1), pages 55-83, January.
- Schipper, Lee, 2009. "Fuel economy, vehicle use and other factors affecting CO2 emissions from transport," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3711-3713, October.
- Bonilla, David, 2009. "Fuel demand on UK roads and dieselisation of fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3769-3778, October.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2010. "Driving for fun? Comparing the effect of fuel prices on weekday and weekend fuel consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 102-109, January.
- Zervas, Efthimios, 2006. "CO2 benefit from the increasing percentage of diesel passenger cars. Case of Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2848-2857, November.
- Jeong, Suk Jae & Kim, Kyung Sup & Park, Jin-Won, 2009. "CO2 emissions change from the sales authorization of diesel passenger cars: Korean case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2630-2638, July.
- Lee, Jongsu & Cho, Youngsang, 2009. "Demand forecasting of diesel passenger car considering consumer preference and government regulation in South Korea," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 420-429, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A., 2012. "The effect of dieselization in passenger cars emissions for Spanish regions: 1998–2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 213-222.
- Achtnicht, Martin & von Graevenitz, Kathrine & Koesler, Simon & Löschel, Andreas & Schoeman, Beaumont & Tovar Reaños, Miguel Angel, 2015. "Including road transport in the EU-ETS: An alternative for the future?," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 111452.
More about this item
KeywordsCar passenger Fuel demand Diesel penetration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:9:p:5228-5242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .