CO2 benefit from the increasing percentage of diesel passenger cars. Case of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tokimatsu, Koji & Fujino, Jun'ichi & Konishi, Satoshi & Ogawa, Yuichi & Yamaji, Kenji, 2003. "Role of nuclear fusion in future energy systems and the environment under future uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 775-797, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Emmanouil & Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias, 2011. "CO2 emissions, GDP and energy intensity: A multivariate cointegration and causality analysis for Greece, 1977-2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1377-1385, April.
- Al-Hinti, I. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Akash, B. & Abu-Nada, E., 2007. "Energy saving and CO2 mitigation through restructuring Jordan's transportation sector: The diesel passenger cars scenario," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5003-5011, October.
- González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A., 2012. "The effect of dieselization in passenger cars emissions for Spanish regions: 1998–2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 213-222.
- Zervas, Efthimios & Lazarou, Christos, 2008. "Influence of European passenger cars weight to exhaust CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 248-257, January.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2011. "An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5228-5242, September.
- Zervas, Efthimios, 2010. "Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 1. Analysis of general data and analysis per country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5413-5425, October.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2011. "Gasoline and Diesel Consumption for Road Transport in Spain: a Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Economic Reports 04-2011, FEDEA.
- Jeong, Suk Jae & Kim, Kyung Sup & Park, Jin-Won, 2009. "CO2 emissions change from the sales authorization of diesel passenger cars: Korean case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2630-2638, July.
- Rebeca Fontanilla Andong & Edsel Sajor, 2017. "Urban sprawl, public transport, and increasing CO2 emissions: the case of Metro Manila, Philippines," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 99-123, February.
- Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Tseng, Po-Hsing & Cullinane, Kevin & Lu, Chin-Shan, 2010. "The impact of an emerging port on the carbon dioxide emissions of inland container transport: An empirical study of Taipei port," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5251-5257, September.
- Zervas, Efthimios, 2010. "Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 2. Segment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5426-5441, October.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2012. "A Dynamic Model for Road Gasoline and Diesel Consumption: An Application for Spanish Regions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 201-209.
- Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis, 2007. "A quantitative analysis of the European Automakers' voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emissions from new passenger cars based on independent experimental data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2239-2248, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:2848-2857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .