Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McRae, 1994. "Gasoline Demand in Developing Asian Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 143-156.
- Sara Banaszak & Ujjayant Chakravorty & PingSun Leung, 1999. "Demand for Ground Transportation Fuel and Pricing Policy in Asian Tigers: A Comparative Study of Korea and Taiwan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 145-165.
- Christopher Garbacz, 1989. "Gasoline, Diesel and Motorfuel Demand in Taiwan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 153-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunil Chandrasiri, 2006. "Health Impacts of Diesel Vehicle Emissions: The Case of Colombo," EEPSEA Research Report rr2006121, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2006.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2011. "An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5228-5242, September.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2011. "Gasoline and Diesel Consumption for Road Transport in Spain: a Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Economic Reports 04-2011, FEDEA.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2012. "A Dynamic Model for Road Gasoline and Diesel Consumption: An Application for Spanish Regions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 201-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:14:p:1833-1840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.