Department of Economics Colombo, Sri Lanka
University of Colombo
RePEc:edi:decmblk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chandrasiri, Sunil, 2006. "Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1833-1840, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chandrasiri, Sunil, 2006.
"Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1833-1840, September.
- Sunil Chandrasiri, 2006. "Health Impacts of Diesel Vehicle Emissions: The Case of Colombo," EEPSEA Research Report rr2006121, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2006.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2011. "An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5228-5242, September.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2011. "Gasoline and Diesel Consumption for Road Transport in Spain: a Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Economic Reports 04-2011, FEDEA.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2012. "A Dynamic Model for Road Gasoline and Diesel Consumption: An Application for Spanish Regions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 201-209.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sunil Chandrasiri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.