New Vehicle Consumption and Fuel Efficiency: A Nested Logit Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Achtnicht, 2012.
"German car buyers’ willingness to pay to reduce CO 2 emissions,"
Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 679-697, August.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2009. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sánchez Navarro, Dennis, 2013.
"Análisis de elasticidades en el mercado automotor colombiano (2009 - 2011) mediante un modelo logit anidado
[Analysis Of Elasticity In Colombian Automotive Market (2009 - 2011) Through A Nested Log," MPRA Paper 46043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9631-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Hang, Wen & Li, Xuhong, 2010. "Application of system dynamics for evaluating truck weight regulations," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 240-250, August.
- Lee, Jongsu & Cho, Youngsang, 2009. "Demand forecasting of diesel passenger car considering consumer preference and government regulation in South Korea," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 420-429, May.
- Collantes, Gustavo, 2010. "Do green tech policies need to pass the consumer test?: The case of ethanol fuel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1235-1244, November.
- Horne, Matt & Jaccard, Mark & Tiedemann, Ken, 2005. "Improving behavioral realism in hybrid energy-economy models using discrete choice studies of personal transportation decisions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 59-77, January.
- Mannberg, Andrea & Jansson, Johan & Pettersson, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar & Lindgren, Urban, 2014. "Do tax incentives affect households׳ adoption of ‘green’ cars? A panel study of the Stockholm congestion tax," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 286-299.
More about this item
Keywordsfuel efficiency vehicle choice nested logit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:34:y:1998:i:1:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.