Empirical research on mobile Internet usage: A meta-analysis of the literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dong Hee Shin, 2009. "A Cross-National Study of Mobile Internet Services: A Comparison of U.S. and Korean Mobile Internet Users," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 17(4), pages 29-54, October.
- Gerpott, Torsten J., 2010. "Impacts of mobile Internet use intensity on the demand for SMS and voice services of mobile network operators: An empirical multi-method study of German mobile Internet customers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 430-443, September.
- Youngsoo Kim & Rahul Telang & William B. Vogt & Ramayya Krishnan, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Mobile Voice Service and SMS: A Structural Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 234-252, February.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Choi, Hun & Kim, Youngchan & Kim, Jinwoo, 2011. "Driving factors of post adoption behavior in mobile data services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1212-1217.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Hsu, Chin-Lung & Lu, Hsi-Peng & Hsu, Huei-Hsia, 2007. "Adoption of the mobile Internet: An empirical study of multimedia message service (MMS)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 715-726, December.
- Anindya Ghose & Sang Pil Han, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of User Content Generation and Usage Behavior on the Mobile Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1671-1691, September.
- Sung S. Kim & Naresh K. Malhotra, 2005. "A Longitudinal Model of Continued IS Use: An Integrative View of Four Mechanisms Underlying Postadoption Phenomena," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 741-755, May.
- Antero Kivi, 2010. "Diffusion of mobile data in Finland," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 243-254, October.
- Schlereth, Christian & Skiera, Bernd, 2012. "Measurement of consumer preferences for bucket pricing plans with different service attributes," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 167-180.
- Tojib, Dewi & Tsarenko, Yelena, 2012. "Post-adoption modeling of advanced mobile service use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 922-928.
- Joerg Koenigstorfer & Andrea Groeppel-Klein, 2012. "Consumer acceptance of the mobile Internet," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 917-928, December.
- Cecere, Grazia & Corrocher, Nicoletta, 2011.
"The intensity of VoIP usage in Great Britain: Users' characteristics and firms' strategies,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 522-531, July.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher, 2011. "The intensity of VoIP usage in Great Britain : users' characteristics and firms' strategies," Post-Print hal-02413625, HAL.
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Thomas, Sandra & Weichert, Michael, 2013. "Characteristics and mobile Internet use intensity of consumers with different types of advanced handsets: An exploratory empirical study of iPhone, Android and other web-enabled mobile users in German," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 357-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang, Julienne, 2015. "How fixed mobile usage interact? Does FTTH deployment influence the interaction?," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127157, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yoonsun Oh & Jungsuk Oh, 0. "A critical incident approach to consumer response in the smartphone market: product, service and contents," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Arnold, René & Hildebrandt, Christian & Tas, Serpil & Kroon, Peter, 2017. "More than Words: A global analysis of the socio-economic impact of Rich Interaction Applications (RIAs)," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169445, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-messaging and mobile telecommunication: A joint market? - An empirical approach," DICE Discussion Papers 256, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-Messaging and Mobile Telecommunication: A Joint Market? An Empirical Approach," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169503, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2019. "Are OTT messaging and mobile telecommunication an interrelated market? An empirical analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9).
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2016.
"Disentangling income and price effects in the demand for time online,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 65-75.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2014. "Disentangling income and price effects in the demand for time online," MPRA Paper 57302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shan Du & Hua Li, 2019. "The Knowledge Mapping of Mobile Commerce Research: A Visual Analysis Based on I-Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-26, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMeta-analysis; Mobile data services; Mobile data traffic volume; Mobile Internet; Moderator analysis; Usage behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:38:y:2014:i:3:p:291-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.