Understanding the Adoption of Multipurpose Information Appliances: The Case of Mobile Data Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:12:y:2010:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-009-9184-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:884-:d:99539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huda Qasim & Emad Abu-Shanab, 2016. "Drivers of mobile payment acceptance: The impact of network externalities," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 1021-1034, October.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:10:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9096-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:28:y:2016:i:c:p:209-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infotm:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10799-016-0263-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:494-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Euehun Lee & Semi Han, 0. "Mobile service consumption values: an exploratory mixed-method study," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- Heetae Yang & Hwansoo Lee, 0. "Exploring user acceptance of streaming media devices: an extended perspective of flow theory," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2162-:d:120135 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infsem:v:16:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10257-017-0339-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:854-:d:136817 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:13:y:2011:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9231-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawei Liu & Xiaohong Guo, 2017. "Exploring gender differences in acceptance of mobile computing devices among college students," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 197-223, February.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0336-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manrev:v:68:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11301-017-0133-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstechnology adoption and usage; IT innovations in nonwork settings; information appliances; mobile data services; user perceptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:162-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.