Individual Differences and MIS Success: A Review of the Empirical Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Mayer & Robert Winter & Thomas Mohr, 2012. "Situational Management Support Systems," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 4(6), pages 331-345, December.
- Gary Fleischman & Kenton Walker & Eric Johnson, 2010. "A field study of user versus provider perceptions of management accounting system services," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 252-285, September.
- Moustakis, Vassilis S., 1995. "CEG: A case based decision modeling architecture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 170-191, July.
- Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B., 2005. "Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1623-1631, December.
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 2003. "A study of the emergence of management accounting system ethos and its influence on perceived system success," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 523-548, August.
- Martínez-Torres, M.R. & Díaz-Fernández, M.C. & Toral, S.L. & Barrero, F., 2015. "The moderating role of prior experience in technological acceptance models for ubiquitous computing services in urban environments," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 146-160.
- Gefen, David, 2002. "Nurturing clients' trust to encourage engagement success during the customization of ERP systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 287-299, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory A. Baker, 1993. "Success factors affecting computer-based information system performance in agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 309-316.
- van Bruggen, G.H. & Wierenga, B., 2005. "When are CRM Systems Successful? The Perspective of the User and of the Organization," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-048-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gelderman, M., 1995. "Factors affecting the success of management support systems: analysis and meta-analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mohd Sazili Shahibi & Azlinda Saidin & Tengku Adil Tengku Izhar, 2016. "A Framework Based on Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) for the Evaluation of Users Satisfaction," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(10), pages 62-76, October.
- Althuizen, N.A.P. & Wierenga, B., 2003. "The Effectiveness of Case-Based Reasoning: An Application in Sales Promotions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-053-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jauregui, Ketty, 2002. "Formación a través de tecnología en la literatura," IESE Research Papers D/481, IESE Business School.
- Schmidt, Reinhart, 1983. "The usage of an interactive modeling system," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 127, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert & Lawrence, Michael & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2007. "The process of using a forecasting support system," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 391-404.
- Moez Bellaaj, 2008. "Technologies De L'Information Et Performance Organisationnelle : Différentes Approches D'Évaluation," Post-Print halshs-00522342, HAL.
- Berend Wierenga & Gerrit H. Van Bruggen & Richard Staelin, 1999. "The Success of Marketing Management Support Systems," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 196-207.
- Eom, Sean B., 1998. "Relationships between the decision support system subspecialities and reference disciplines: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 31-45, January.
- Igbaria, M. & Iivari, J., 1995. "The effects of self-efficacy on computer usage," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 587-605, December.
- Lu, Hsi-Peng & Yu, Huei-Ju & Lu, Simon S. K., 2001. "The effects of cognitive style and model type on DSS acceptance: An empirical study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 649-663, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement information systems; human behavior; performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:25:y:1979:i:10:p:966-979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.