Developing and Validating Trust Measures for e-Commerce: An Integrative Typology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sim B. Sitkin & Nancy L. Roth, 1993. "Explaining the Limited Effectiveness of Legalistic “Remedies” for Trust/Distrust," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 367-392, August.
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Ritu Agarwal & Jayesh Prasad, 1998. "A Conceptual and Operational Definition of Personal Innovativeness in the Domain of Information Technology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 204-215, June.
- Herbert W. Kee & Robert E. Knox, 1970. "Conceptual and methodological considerations in the study of trust and suspicion," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 14(3), pages 357-366, September.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. "The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-343, December.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christopher R. Plouffe & John S. Hulland & Mark Vandenbosch, 2001. "Research Report: Richness Versus Parsimony in Modeling Technology Adoption Decisions—Understanding Merchant Adoption of a Smart Card-Based Payment System," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 208-222, June.
- Se-Joon Hong & Kar Yan Tam, 2006. "Understanding the Adoption of Multipurpose Information Appliances: The Case of Mobile Data Services," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 162-179, June.
- Paul Juinn Bing Tan, 2013. "Applying the UTAUT to Understand Factors Affecting the Use of English E-Learning Websites in Taiwan," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(4), pages 21582440135, October.
- Borhan, Muhamad Nazri & Ibrahim, Ahmad Nazrul Hakimi & Miskeen, Manssour A. Abdulasalm, 2019. "Extending the theory of planned behaviour to predict the intention to take the new high-speed rail for intercity travel in Libya: Assessment of the influence of novelty seeking, trust and external inf," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 373-384.
- repec:gam:jftint:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:528-544:d:17874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gansser, Oliver Alexander & Reich, Christina Stefanie, 2021. "A new acceptance model for artificial intelligence with extensions to UTAUT2: An empirical study in three segments of application," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- repec:gam:jftint:v:13:y:2020:i:1:p:7-:d:472827 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Juan F. Tavera MesÃas & Juan C. Sánchez Giraldo & Bernardo Ballesteros Díaz, 2011. "AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Natarajan, Thamaraiselvan & Balasubramanian, Senthil Arasu & Kasilingam, Dharun Lingam, 2017. "Understanding the intention to use mobile shopping applications and its influence on price sensitivity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 8-22.
- Purani, Keyoor & Kumar, Deepak S. & Sahadev, Sunil, 2019. "e-Loyalty among millennials: Personal characteristics and social influences," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 215-223.
- Rahman, Syed Abidur & Taghizadeh, Seyedeh Khadijeh & Ramayah, T. & Alam, Mirza Mohammad Didarul, 2017. "Technology acceptance among micro-entrepreneurs in marginalized social strata: The case of social innovation in Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 236-245.
- Banu Demirel & Ayça Kübra Hızarcı Payne, 2018. "Social Innovation Adoption Behavior: The Case of Zumbara," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-19, April.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005.
"The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt095934s0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt45q5p1vb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5z75n416, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Ek Styven, Maria & Teulon, Fréderic, 2021. "Explaining the intention to use digital personal data stores: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Eung-Suk Park & ByungYong Hwang & Kyungwan Ko & Daecheol Kim, 2017. "Consumer Acceptance Analysis of the Home Energy Management System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Arif Hasan & S. K. Gupta, 2020. "Exploring Touristsâ€™ Behavioural Intentions Towards Use of Select Mobile Wallets for Digital Payments," Paradigm, , vol. 24(2), pages 177-194, December.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 2017. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 549-568, June.
- Zeleke Siraye Asnakew, 2020. "Customers’ Continuance Intention to Use Mobile Banking: Development and Testing of an Integrated Model," The Review of Socionetwork Strategies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 123-146, April.
- Jasmine A. L. Yeap & T. Ramayah & Pedro Soto-Acosta, 2016. "Factors propelling the adoption of m-learning among students in higher education," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(4), pages 323-338, November.
- Sang Soo Kim, 2020. "Purchase Intention in the Online Open Market: Do Concerns for E-Commerce Really Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Shivraj Kanungo & Vikas Jain, 2008. "Modeling email use: a case of email system transition," System Dynamics Review, System Dynamics Society, vol. 24(3), pages 299-319, September.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; trusting beliefs; trusting intentions; institution-based trust; disposition to trust; e-commerce; measure; site quality; disposition; nomological network; Web vendor;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:3:p:334-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.