Aceptación del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de Medellín
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Garrity & Joseph B. Oâ€™Donnell & Yong Jin Kim & G. Lawrence Sanders, 2007. "An Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation-Based Model for Measuring Consumer Shopping Oriented Web Site Success," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 5(4), pages 18-38, October.
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B., 2005. "Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1623-1631, December.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Kiku Jones & Lori N.K. Leonard, 2007. "Consumer-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce: A Distinct Research Stream," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 5(4), pages 39-54, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:256-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Xiaoni Zhang & Victor R. Prybutok & Chang E. Koh, 2006. "The Role of Impulsiveness in a TAM-Based Online Purchasing Behavior," Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), IGI Global, vol. 19(2), pages 54-68, April.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Commerce; Comercio electrónico; Aceptación tecnológica; Tam; Comportamiento en línea.;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000180:011671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Andrés Camargo Mayorga). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.