AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Garrity & Joseph B. O’Donnell & Yong Jin Kim & G. Lawrence Sanders, 2007. "An Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation-Based Model for Measuring Consumer Shopping Oriented Web Site Success," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 5(4), pages 18-38, October.
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B., 2005. "Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1623-1631, December.
- Kiku Jones & Lori N.K. Leonard, 2007. "Consumer-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce: A Distinct Research Stream," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 5(4), pages 39-54, October.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Levy, Michael, 2009. "Emerging Issues in Retailing Research," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(4), pages 522-526.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
- Xiaoni Zhang & Victor R. Prybutok & Chang E. Koh, 2006. "The Role of Impulsiveness in a TAM-Based Online Purchasing Behavior," Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), IGI Global, vol. 19(2), pages 54-68, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Juan Fernando Tavera & Beatriz E. Londoño, 2014. "Factores determinantes de la aceptaciÃ³n tecnolÃ³gica del e-commerce en paises emergentes," Revista Ciencias EstratÃ©gicas, Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, April.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005.
"The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt095934s0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt45q5p1vb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5z75n416, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Ek Styven, Maria & Teulon, Fréderic, 2021. "Explaining the intention to use digital personal data stores: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Eung-Suk Park & ByungYong Hwang & Kyungwan Ko & Daecheol Kim, 2017. "Consumer Acceptance Analysis of the Home Energy Management System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 2017. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 549-568, June.
- Zeleke Siraye Asnakew, 2020. "Customers’ Continuance Intention to Use Mobile Banking: Development and Testing of an Integrated Model," The Review of Socionetwork Strategies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 123-146, April.
- D. Harrison McKnight & Vivek Choudhury & Charles Kacmar, 2002. "Developing and Validating Trust Measures for e-Commerce: An Integrative Typology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 334-359, September.
- Sang Soo Kim, 2020. "Purchase Intention in the Online Open Market: Do Concerns for E-Commerce Really Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Quaglione, Davide & Crociata, Alessandro & Agovino, Massimiliano & Iaia, Lea, 2020. "Cultural capital and online purchase of tourism services," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Andrei OGREZEANU, 2015. "Models Of Technology Adoption: An Integrative Approach," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 55-67, June.
- Breugelmans, Els & Köhler, Clemens F. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & de Ruyter, Ko, 2012. "Promoting Interactive Decision Aids on Retail Websites: A Message Framing Perspective with New versus Traditional Focal Actions," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 226-235.
- Cansu TÜRKER & Abdullah OKUMUŞ, 2019. "Mobil Ödeme Kullanımına Yönelik Niyet ve Algıların SosyoDemografik Özelliklere Göre Farklılıklarının İncelenmesi," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 0(87), pages 111-139, December.
- Amaro, Suzanne & Duarte, Paulo, 2015. "An integrative model of consumers' intentions to purchase travel online," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 64-79.
- Fawad Ahmed & Yuan Jian Qin & Luis Martínez, 2019. "Sustainable Change Management through Employee Readiness: Decision Support System Adoption in Technology-Intensive British E-Businesses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-28, May.
- Wajeeha Aslam & Annas Hussain & Kashif Farhat & Imtiaz Arif, 2020. "Underlying Factors Influencing Consumersâ€™ Trust and Loyalty in E-commerce," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 8(2), pages 186-204, July.
- Chatterjee, Sheshadri & Chaudhuri, Ranjan & Vrontis, Demetris & Thrassou, Alkis & Ghosh, Soumya Kanti, 2021. "Adoption of artificial intelligence-integrated CRM systems in agile organizations in India," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 168(C).
- Elpida TENIDOU & Dimosthenis PAPPAS & Ioannis KAZANIDIS & Stavros VALSAMIDIS, 2016. "The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 3-19.
- Escobar-Rodríguez, T. & Carvajal-Trujillo, E., 2014. "Online purchasing tickets for low cost carriers: An application of the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology (UTAUT) model," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 70-88.
- Chong, Lee-Lee & Ong, Hway-Boon & Tan, Siow-Hooi, 2021. "Acceptability of mobile stock trading application: A study of young investors in Malaysia," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
More about this item
KeywordsE-Commerce; Comercio electrÃ³nico; AceptaciÃ³n tecnolÃ³gica; Tam; Comportamiento en lÃnea.;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000180:011671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David AndrÃ©s Camargo Mayorga (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.