Current issues of the Japanese mobile phone market caused by smartphones
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akematsu, Yuji & Shinohara, Sobee & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2012. "Empirical analysis of factors promoting the Japanese 3G mobile phone," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 175-186.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Srinuan, Pratompong & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "An analysis of mobile internet service in Thailand: Implications for bridging digital divide," 8th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52326, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Lehr, William H. & Chapin, John M., 2010. "On the convergence of wired and wireless access network architectures," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 33-41, March.
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Thomas, Sandra & Weichert, Michael, 2013. "Characteristics and mobile Internet use intensity of consumers with different types of advanced handsets: An exploratory empirical study of iPhone, Android and other web-enabled mobile users in German," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 357-371.
More about this item
KeywordsSmartphone; iPhone; Android; feature phone; 3G mobile phone; panel data analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .