Empirical analysis of factors promoting the Japanese 3G mobile phone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2004.
"Economic determinants of global mobile telephony growth,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 519-534, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2004. "Economic determinants of global mobile telephony growth," MPRA Paper 10828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:437-449 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Harald, 2001. "Competition and innovation: The diffusion of mobile telecommunications in Central and Eastern Europe," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-34, March.
- Takanori Ida & Toshifumi Kuroda, 2009. "Discrete choice model analysis of mobile telephone service demand in Japan," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 65-80, February.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2006.
"Diffusion of digital mobile telephony: Are developing countries different?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 46-63, February.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony: Are Developing Countries Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony - Are Devoloping Countries Different?," Discussion Papers 901, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2005. "Estimating demand for cellular phone services in Japan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 3-23, February.
- Akihiro Nakamura, 2010. "Changes in consumers' behavior when a vertically integrated service is separated —The case of Japanese mobile phone services—," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 437-449.
- Harikesh Nair & Pradeep Chintagunta & Jean-Pierre Dubé, 2004.
"Empirical Analysis of Indirect Network Effects in the Market for Personal Digital Assistants,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 23-58, March.
- Nair, Harikesh S. & Chintagunta, Pradeep & Dube, Jean-Pierre, 2003. "Empirical Analysis of Indirect Network Effects in the Market for Personal Digital Assistants," Research Papers 1948, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kim, Yeonbae, 2005. "Estimation of consumer preferences on new telecommunications services: IMT-2000 service in Korea," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-84, January.
- Anusua Datta & Sumit Agarwal, 2004. "Telecommunications and economic growth: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1649-1654.
- Minges, Michael, 1999. "Mobile cellular communications in the Southern African region," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 585-593, August.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Lee, Myeong-Ho, 1999. "An econometric analysis of the demand for access to mobile telephone networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-305, September.
- Ishii, Kenichi, 2004. "Internet use via mobile phone in Japan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Laura A German & Alain Karsenty & Anne-Marie Tiani & Carol Colfer & E Barrow & C Küchli & J Blaser & W Wardojo & JC Ribot & Chimere Diaw & P Jagger & T Blomley & H Ramadhani & Y Mkwizu & A Böhringer &, 2010. "Governing Africa's forests in a globalized world," Selected Books, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, edition 1, volume 1, number 15 edited by Laura A German & Alain Karsenty & Anne-Marie Tiani.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Funk, Jeffrey L., 2007. "Solving the startup problem in Western mobile Internet markets," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 14-30, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shinohara, Sobee & Akematsu, Yuji & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2013. "Current issues of the Japanese mobile phone market caused by smartphones," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88528, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2015. "Competition or smartphones? Factors promote mobile broadband adoption in OECD countries," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146349, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2016. "How Smartphones Transformed Market and Competition of Mobile Broadband in OECD Member Countries," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148704, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2014. "Empirical analysis of mobile broadband adoption in major six countries from the view of competition policy," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106849, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Lim, Jinyang & Nam, Changi & Kim, Seongcheol & Rhee, Hongjai & Lee, Euehun & Lee, Hongkyu, 2012. "Forecasting 3G mobile subscription in China: A study based on stochastic frontier analysis and a Bass diffusion model," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 858-871.
More about this item
Keywords3G mobile; Dynamic panel data analysis; Network externalities; Network effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:36:y:2012:i:3:p:175-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.