Competition and Innovation in Telecom Sector: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2006.
"Diffusion of digital mobile telephony: Are developing countries different?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 46-63, February.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony: Are Developing Countries Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony - Are Devoloping Countries Different?," Discussion Papers 901, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2004.
"Economic determinants of global mobile telephony growth,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 519-534, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2004. "Economic determinants of global mobile telephony growth," MPRA Paper 10828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Madden & Ismail Saglam & Aaron Morey, 2010.
"Auction Design and the Success of National 3G Spectrum Auctions,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1007, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gary Madden & Ismail Saglam & Aaron Morey, 2010. "Auction Design and the Success of National 3G Spectrum Auctions," Working Papers 1002, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Lee, Myeong-Ho, 1999. "An econometric analysis of the demand for access to mobile telephone networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-305, September.
- Sheikh Taher ABU & Masatsugu TSUJI, 2010. "The Determinants of the Global Mobile Telephone Deployment: An Empirical Analysis," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 21-33.
- Minges, Michael, 1999. "Mobile cellular communications in the Southern African region," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 585-593, August.
- Funk, Jeffrey L., 2007. "Solving the startup problem in Western mobile Internet markets," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 14-30, February.
- Gruber, Harald, 2001. "Competition and innovation: The diffusion of mobile telecommunications in Central and Eastern Europe," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-34, March.
- Bohlin, Anders & Gruber, Harald & Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2010. "Diffusion of new technology generations in mobile communications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 51-60, March.
- Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson Jr, Herbert G., 2007. "Demand for telecommunication services in developing countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 276-289, June.
- Banerjee, Aniruddha & Ros, Agustin J., 2004. "Patterns in global fixed and mobile telecommunications development: a cluster analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Maícas, Juan Pablo & Polo, Yolanda, 2008. "The evolution of mobile communications in Europe: The transition from the second to the third generation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 436-449, July.
More about this item
KeywordsNext-Generation Mobiles; Technological Innovations; Competition Policy; Panel Data Analysis; Standardization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:18:y:2014:i:1:p:27-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.