An econometric analysis of mobile services growth across regions of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharan & Sridhar, Varadharajan, 2007.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Growth: Evidence From Developing Countries,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 37-56.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam & Sridhar, Varadharajan, 2004. "Telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers 04/14, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & Varadharajan Sridhar, 2009. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2247, eSocialSciences.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian, 2004.
"A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-144, March.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian, 2004. "A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect," MPRA Paper 10829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liikanen, Jukka & Stoneman, Paul & Toivanen, Otto, 2004. "Intergenerational effects in the diffusion of new technology: the case of mobile phones," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1137-1154, November.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1999. "A matter of connections: OECD telecommunications sector productivity and the role of cellular technology diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 243-269, September.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2006.
"Diffusion of digital mobile telephony: Are developing countries different?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 46-63, February.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony - Are Devoloping Countries Different?," Discussion Papers 901, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony: Are Developing Countries Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Singh, Sanjay Kumar, 0. "The diffusion of mobile phones in India," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9-10), pages 642-651, October.
- Minges, Michael, 1999. "Mobile cellular communications in the Southern African region," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 585-593, August.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Lee, Myeong-Ho, 1999. "An econometric analysis of the demand for access to mobile telephone networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-305, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ossi Pöllänen & Leo Bhebhe, 2011. "Efficient deployment of large mobile networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 115-132, July.
- Sajal Ghosh & Rohit Prasad, 2012. "Telephone penetrations and economic growth: evidence from India," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-43, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion processes; Gompertz model; Mobile services; Techno-economic modeling; Competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:205-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.